Please make sure to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the C.G.E Pte Ltd Virtual Event Platform / Website operated by C.G.E Pte Ltd. ("us," "we," "our"). By accessing and making use of C.G.E Pte Ltd Virtual Event Platform/Website or any of the products or services offered on this platform/site (collectively, the "Services") you are accepting, complying and are bound by these Terms and Conditions (collectively, the 'Terms'). We may alter these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting revised Terms on our site Service. These Terms apply to all users, visitors, customers, Events/Webinars speakers, delegates, sponsors, Buyers and Vendors, and other individuals who access or use the Service (each a “Customer” or “You”).
USING the C.G.E Pte Ltd Virtual Event Platform/Website
- Virtual Environment Platform.
- Pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, C.G.E Pte Ltd shall provide you with web-based software access to the Virtual Environment Platform.
- The Virtual Environment Platform shall be known as the features and functionality that you will avail of as agreed with Chameleon Global Events, which shall also be herein known as C.G.E Pte Ltd. It will include hosting, operation, and maintenance of the Virtual Environment Platform.
- Technical Support and Maintenance - C.G.E Pte Ltd shall correct any material failure that should occur on the Virtual Environment Platform/Website as soon as reasonably practicable following receipt of notice by the same Customer who made the request. Except as provided in, we shall have no responsibility to correct such failure when or if it is caused by the Customer's own improper use, misappropriation, or any other uses not intended for the purposes of the Virtual Environment Platform/Website by the Customer. If the failure caused by the Customer Misuse was not done maliciously or in bad faith, or would otherwise be grounds for termination of this Agreement, and the Customer requests for help from us to correct the failure, we will discuss the expected charges to correct the failure at the Customer's expense. We shall then issue and transmit to Customer an Invoice for such correction, which the Customer shall pay within ten (10) days thereof.
- Customer and User Data - In the course of providing the Virtual Environment Platform to Customer, Customer and User Data shall refer to collected User data from Customer and its registered users ("User Data") only as directed by Customer. We shall use the User Data only to provide the Virtual Environment and/or Professional Services Customer shall need. We shall make sure to put in place and maintain administrative, technical and physical security measures as reasonably required to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of User Data and any electronic data provided or submitted by Customer to or through the Virtual Environment Platform ("Customer Data").
- Notice to Customer in cases of Data Breach - If C.G.E Pte Ltd detects or becomes aware of any security breaches or unauthorized access that will affect Customer and User Data, we will promptly notify such to the Customer. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the security of communication sent over the Internet is subject to many factors outside our control. Thus, we shall not guarantee the security of the privacy of such communications.
- Data or Information Collected and Used - We may collect and receive Customer and User Data, Attendee Information, and other data and information in various ways.
- Customer Data - Customers or those granted access by C.G.E Pte Ltd Application by a C.G.E Pte Ltd Customer ("End Users") routinely submit Customer Data to us.
- When an End User of a Customer is granted access to the C.G.E Pte Ltd Application, we collect and store data and information about the End User. This can include information such as name, email address, title, location, company, and phone number ('Personal Information").
- Personal Information is used by us to set up the End User account or to allow administration and communication with the End User concerning their registration. C.G.E Pte Ltd may also use their email address to send updates and provide support concerning the C.G.E Pte Ltd's Websites or related services.\
- Sensitive Personal Information - Customer agrees that he/she will not display, post, store, exchange, or transmit any sensitive information on or through C.G.E Pte Ltd Application. This includes but is not limited to the following: Social Security Number, driver's license number, credit or debit card number or any code or password that could be used to gain access to financial resources or tools, or any other unique identifier of Customer, Customer's End Users and Attendees, or any other individual. C.G.E Pte Ltd shall not be liable to Customer or another individual for any loss or damages Customer, or any other individual may experience due to the posting, displaying, storing, uploading, transmitting or exchanging on or through C.G.E Pte Ltd's Application any Sensitive Personal Information about Customer, its End Users, Attendees, or any third party.
- Data Subject Rights - End users ("Data Subjects") will also be able to exercise their right to opt-out of data processing. They can also choose to opt-out of the right to access, modify, or delete their own personal data directly with C.G.E Pte Ltd.
LIMITED RIGHTSYou are granted a limited, personal, legal, ethical, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-commercial, non-vindictive, non-discriminatory right to visit the website and avail the services thereof subject to these terms and conditions. You acknowledge and agree not to distribute or copy any part of the website in any medium without prior written authorization from us. Also, you cannot modify or alter any part of the website other than what is deemed reasonably necessary to use the website.
ELIGIBILITYIf you are a person who is "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the law, such as minors or un-discharged insolvents, you are not eligible to use this website. But, if you are a minor, i.e., under the age of 18 years, you may use the website as long as you are supervised by a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. We reserve the right to reject access to the website or terminate or refuse your registration if it is discovered or brought to our notice that you are a minor.
ACCOUNT REGISTRATIONYou are responsible for your account and agree to provide, upon your registration, accurate, current, and complete information at all times. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse to keep accounts for or provide Services to, any individual. We also reserve the right to have your account terminated or suspended if you have provided us with information during the registration process or at other times that are proved to be inaccurate, incomplete, or not current. You will also immediately notify C.G.E Pte Ltd of any unauthorized use of your account.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Ownership - Customer will acknowledge and agree that between the parties, C.G.E Pte Ltd owns all title and interest and right, including all related patents, copyrights, patent applications, service marks, trademarks, trade names domain rights and other intellectual property rights and similar forms of protection ("Intellectual Property Rights"), in and to the Virtual Environment Platform/Website. C.G.E Pte Ltd also acknowledges and agrees that between the parties, Customer owns all title and interest and right include all Intellectual Property Rights, in and to any part of the visual elements customized by Customer subject to C.G.E Pte Ltd's rights in the underlying visual elements, and all content, all Customer Data, and User Data, all web usage data subject to the license rights granted hereunder.
- No Implied License - This Agreement is not intended and shall not grant or convey any license or right, by estoppel, implication, or otherwise, under any intellectual property rights of C.G.E Pte Ltd not expressly granted hereunder. C.G.E Pte Ltd reserves all rights, including without limitation, those in and to the Virtual Environment Platform/Website, not expressly granted to Customer under this Agreement.
PRESCRIBED FEE / PAYMENT TERMSThe Customer shall pay to C.G.E Pte Ltd the fees outlined in the agreement between the parties in accordance with payment terms set forth therein. For instance, the Registration fee inclusive of all taxes (per Conference), if applicable, shall be paid by Participants to the Organizer before every event. Those registrations that are also received two weeks before the Conference's date must be paid upfront and in full before registrations are confirmed. The Organizer reserves the right to accept or refuse any participant's registration. The Registration Fee shall include but not limited to, the following: cost of course material, Conference participation, all educational sessions, and more. Full payment is then required to be made within three days from receipt of the invoice. Payment must be given before the Conference date for which a receipt will be issued. If the Customer does not timely pay the applicable fees according to the payment terms, we may impose interest, and late charges and also may suspend the Services until the payment is made. For taxes, Customer shall pay applicable, excise, value-added, use, or similar tax, fee, or duly levied by federal, state, and local governments on any payment made by Customer to C.G.E Pte Ltd hereunder, except for taxes based upon our net income.
DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIESWe warrant that the Virtual Environment Platform/Website will perform materially in compliance with the description of the Virtual Environment Platform/Website alongside our other professional services. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Services are uninterrupted or error-free, and defects will be corrected. On the part of the Customer, Customer will warrant that all the content provided by Customer will not violate or infringe on the intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party, and Customer Data must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Except as set forth in this Agreement, C.G.E Pte Ltd makes no other warranty of any kind hereunder and specifically disclaims any other warranty, whether express, implied or statutory with respect to the Virtual Environment Platform/Website provided hereunder, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, course of dealing, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
CONFIDENTIALITYConfidential information is information that is marked "confidential" or is a nature that a reasonable business person would know to be of an obviously confidential nature. Thus, all parties acknowledge and agree that while performing their obligation hereunder, they shall not disclose or misappropriate such non-public information. C.G.E Pte Ltd's confidential information shall include but are not limited to the non-public aspects of the Virtual Environment Platform/Website. Customer's confidential information shall include but are not limited to Customer Data and User Data.
- Termination for a cause - Either party may terminate this Agreement prior to the expiration of the term if:
- The other party is in material breach, and the breach is not curable. For purposes of this provision, Customer Misuse shall mean a material, incurable breach.
- The other party is in material breach of this Agreement, and the breach is curable. But, the breaching party fails to cure such breach within 30 days after being given notice thereof. Such notice will also set forth with reasonable specificity the nature of the breach. Any termination under this section shall be effective immediately after the time period, which is 30 days to cure the breach has expired.
- When a receiver is appointed for the other party, the other party files a bankruptcy petition or has an involuntary bankruptcy petition filed against it, or becomes unable to pay debts as they become due in the ordinary course of business or an assignee is appointed for the benefit of creditors of the other party, these are all grounds for termination, which shall be automatic and will need no further action on either party.
- Effect of Termination - Upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement:
- All the license rights that were granted hereunder shall immediately be terminated.
- Payment of obligation of the Customer that has accrued before the termination shall become due and payable.
- Parties shall each return to the other party any and all Confidential Information of the other party in its possession or control or destroy it and certifying the destruction using a statement executed by a registered representative of such party.
- If requested by the Customer, C.G.E Pte Ltd will make User Data and web usage data available to Customer to download within 30 days of termination. The Customer acknowledges that we have no obligation to retain such User Data or web usage data and may delete them at any time after 30 days of termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- No termination shall relieve either party from liability that has accrued before the termination of the Agreement.